Theme by NightfallTheDragon
A fan made theme of Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon from the cartoon My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Created by screenshots of YouTube videos of the episodes and the free image editor GIMP. MLP FiM is owned by Hasbro.
I looked around a while back, for a PS3 Theme of Princess Luna and/or Nightmare Moon for the PS3. I was unsuccessful, so I decided to create my own theme, by screenshots of YouTube videos of her, from the episodes of the cartoon, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic (MLP FiM, for short).
I tried to make it so that the icons have meaning, such as Power Save Settings show her casting thunder and Accessory Settings having her pointing at the Elements of Harmony.
Okay, go easy on me. This is the first theme I have ever created for the PS3 and published.
Theme Size: 2,159 KB (2.10 MB)
Theme Creator Tool: PS3_Custom_Theme_v200 (Free Sony Official Tool)
Image Tool: GIMP (Free Image Editor)
I have tested all the icons that are visible to me, on my PS3. These are the icons I am unable to check.
– Wallpaper HD (I only got SD display)
– Friends menu (I guess I have to be on PlayStation Network to view them)
– TV (don’t know about this one)
Let me know, if there are any problems.
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS FROM PC:
– Download the theme by the link.
– Save from PC, to an USB storage device.
– Insert USB storage device into PS3.
– Go to (Settings) > (Theme Settings) > (Theme) > (Install)
– If your device is read properly, choose it on the list.
– Select (Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon)
– The theme should be saved on the hard disk of your PS3 now.
– To display it, go to (Theme) again. Then choose (Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon) on the list. It should have her icon on to make it easy to find.