Theme by Chris Ezell
New in this version are 15 HD and matching SD wallpapers. I will describe them as follows:
1. Is the best doom 2 wallpaper I could find online. I simply put my red lines across the top and my fiance Michael added the star in the background.
2. Is a standard D00M 1 logo wallpaper also found online.
3. Another D00M 1 wallpaper showing the end game screen. I made this one myself in 2009.
4. This is one of the best “skin texture” wallpapers I could find online.
5. A D00M 64 wallpaper I made out of elements I pulled from the internet.
6. A D00M 3 BFG wallpaper I made also from elements I pulled from online.
7. The best D00M “4” (older logo) wallpaper out there slightly blown up in size since it wasnt 16:9. I tried to make one from the new D00M mini trailer but it didnt work out.
8. Practically the only thing I could do for Final Doom.
9. And the same for Master Levels. Literally the only widescreen wallpaper I could find.
10. A nice little UAC wallpaper for D00M 3 that I resized a bit pulled from the internet.
11. My favorite oldie D00M wallpaper from the internet. Not the best quality bc it was 800×600 but I did my best.
12. Another D00M 3 wallpaper from the internet.
13. Another D00M 64 wallpaper. This is the end game screen in widescreen however I had to apply some filters to it to mask some pixelation. Not 100% happy with it but I always wanted a wallpaper from that.
14. In game screenshot of Brutal Doom with the mods I run.
15. A wallpaper for Resurrection of Evil.
As stated above all of the SD wallpapers are identical to the HD wallpapers just resized. I cannot do anything about the size of the icons tho for me they look fine. And please excuse the preview pic. That is the best I can do with what i have to get a preview image for the theme that reflects what I have done with it instead of using HellcatX’s preview image. And apologies for the incomplete credits from the previous upload.
This will be the final version.