Sooooooo, im new one around here and i designed to make my very first theme for myself personally. So i got it about 90% ready but noooo this shit doesnt work. I opened up my theme maker and pressed test drive when it should automatically test the theme but instead of that it brings me this god damn error message-.-
Its something like this:
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path
'C:\Users\Jap3zy\Documents\My Playstation Themes\Kujala\'.
and the error goes on about 15 lines-.-
so yeah thats about my theme, any solutions?
Well, problems are always the same, so... first of all:
1) Which OS do you have on your computer?
2) Do you have .NET Framework 2.0 or higher installed?
3) Which version of Theme Builder are you using?
Also... Have you only tried to test the theme, or have you also tried to build it using the "Build Theme" button?
You know, Theme Builder has been programmed to run correctly only on WindowsXP, so… if you have 7 or VISTA, it will never work properly.
Anyway, you could try to do what I explained to many others:
1) First of all, you need to be sure you have Theme Builder 2.5 "Full Install" and 3.0 "Upgrade Only" versions installed on your computer. Also, be sure you have the most recent version of .NET Framework (I think the 3.5 or 4 is available)
2) Go to "lili-chan.com" site and register, then go to "Support" ==> "Official Lili-Chan Theme Builder Discussion & Support" ==> "Theme Builder v3.0 Bug Reports".
Now go to PAGE 7: in the 2nd post (by SBCroix) there's an attachment which contains the "Beta 4.0 files" for Theme Builder. Download it and READ CAREFULLY the post before using those files.
Basically, you need to replace your "3.0 files" with "4.0 Beta" ones, as explained in the post I told you to read (but remember that even so, it's not 100% sure Theme Builder will work properly…)
Good luck, bro!