I came across this video and I listened to what the guy was saying, and... I honestly have to say that I agree on some things.
Anyway, if anyone is experiencing bad stuff due to defects, malfunctions, failures, etc, or simply wants to tell something and/or express opinions about it (in order to start creating a sort of report for others)... well, just leave comments: but NO console war, please!
Too Long; Didn't Watch Version:
- Some guy is upset over defective consoles/substandard quality games filled with bugs/glitches, ect. and decided to make a video about it.
- Said guy finally declared he's sick of the mediocrity in products being released "partially finished" after 4 years, and raged about it for 7 minutes and 56 seconds.
- According to him, games are following the "release first, patch later!" mindset in order to be FIRST, like those types of lowlifes on boards and/or comments
you know who you are, in order to MAXIMIZE PROFIT AND SALES!
- Consoles are no different and the 8th generation (PS4, xBox [D]One) consoles suffer the same fate with malfunctioning audio ports and failing power supply. No info on the Wii U though.
- Nintendrones, xBots, (can't think of a name for Sony fanboys, someone help me out?) constantly defend half-assed consoles/games because of fanboyism and happily accept it.
- That in turn greenlights AAA big-budget companies the okay to lower their standards.
- Rinse and repeat.
I'm pretty sure I covered the important arguments in the video, and since I'm not in the mood for sitting through another ranting to cross-check my sources, pick your poison: walls of text or 8 minutes of ranting. Your choice.
Boys, please fire the first shot and ignite a console war. You know you want to
I'll get my popcorn ready.
P.S. Sure is dead in here. Why I wasted >20 minutes writing a post for a 3 day old topic that noone probably read; I don't know. Sure is a Cold Console War in here.